EU Binary Options Trading Company
|As of May 3rd 2012, following a review at European level of how binary options are classified and regulated in oter EU member-states, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) has decided to include binary options in the list of financial instruments that fall within the remit of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007-2009 (the ‘Law’). Read the announcement made by the CySec regarding the Binary Options Trading Regulation in Cyprus.The specialised team at OSYS Global will help you establish, license and register your Binary Options Brokerage firm in Cyprus, as well as elsewhere in the EU, while additionally be your valuable advisor and provide you with a full range of support services in very competitive prices.|
This sophisticated yet special offering has been made possible through the many years of hands on experience, leading to our specialisation and unique expertise in the field. In the highly competitive world of Binary Options, OSYS Global guarantees your regulatory coverage and support within the EU for you to grow your business!OSYS Global acts as a “boutique service provider” offering the whole set up and support services, from the preparation, drafting and submission of the application to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to on-going post-submission support up to granting of the CySEC license, authorising therefore the Investment Firm to provide Binary Options services in the EU according to the applicable laws.
- Registration of specially drafted Memorandum of Association.
- Completion of the Application Form and check-lists to be submitted to the regulator.
- Preparation and drafting of the required Internal Operations Manual according to EU regulations.
- Preparation and drafting of the Business Plan and Financial Projections.
- Preparation of the applicant’s Money Laundering Manual.
- Assistance in the preparation of the company shareholder, director and senior management Questionnaires.
- Application follow-up during the process of assessment by the regulator.
- Recruitment of senior management.
- Appointment of outsourced Compliance Officers.
- Outsourced Accountant(s).
- Outsourced Internal and External Auditors.