Cyprus Binary Options Trading Licence | Advantages
In the past year, many new and existing binary options and forex brokers have come to Cyprus to obtain the globally recognised Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license. This license gives online brokers the edge against other brokerage firms, particularly those that are not regulated.
CySEC undertakes regular audits to ensure that financial firms are operating in line with strict regulatory requirements. Also, under CySEC regulation, all client funds must be given absolute transparency, safety and security at all times. Thus, in the event that a firm enters liquidation, client funds remain protected.
List of benefits:
- First EU Regulated market for Binary Options Trading.
- Eu Passport: registering a Binary Options Trading Firm in the territory of Cyprus, grants permission to open representative offices or establish fully operational branches in any desired location within the EU without any additional requirements from that (host) EU State, whilst being supervised by the CySEC directly.
- Low set up and administration costs.
- Educated work force.
- Experienced advisors and support services.
- Low corporate tax level.
- Earnings from Binary Option trading have no tax in Cyprus.